CPT Changes for 2021
Peregrine Healthcare wants you to be ready for 2021 and all of the CPT changes that are effective January 1.
A quick summary:
- E&M is changing significantly for documentation and code selection
- Audiology has new codes
- EEG has added a few additional codes
- New vaccine codes are out for COVID
- Breast procedures had big changes – some new codes and deleted old codes
- New codes for cardiology along with updated descriptions
- Anesthesia had no changes
- No modifier changes
- Pain had description changes on current codes
- Other new, revised and deleted CPT codes and the documentation therein.
Click the link below to access the information to access documents from AAPC and the AMA that summarize all of the change that begin January 1.
As always if you have any questions, let us know. We are here to help! Please give us a call at 281-463-9955.