You could earn a gift card for up to $500 just by telling your medical practitioner friends and colleagues about how Peregrine can help their practice!
To receive a referral bonus, simply:
1. Read the Program Terms and Conditions
2. Refer our services to any potential client
3. Complete the Referral Form and submit
You can also just give us a call or send us an e-mail with the contact information of the provider you are referring and what service they would be interested in hearing more about. We will contact them directly.
If your referral becomes our client, you will receive a gift card. It’s that easy!
There is no limit to this bonus so refer a friend or colleague today!
Terms & Conditions
- Peregrine’s (Company) Referral Program is available to current customers, vendors, affiliates and partners of Peregrine.
- Fee of up to $500 will be awarded based on the expected revenue from new contract.
- If the referrer is a client, they must not have any outstanding balances with the Company.
- Referral fee is not valid until new customer has contracted with Peregrine
- The Program begins June 1, 2017.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Referrals are not allowed for customers that left the Company and re-signed with the Company, customers that changed company name, or account transfers.
- Referral money is paid out within 14 days after the new customer has contracted with Peregrine.
- Clients of the Company can have earned referral money applied to their account or outstanding balance.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Referral money is non-transferable.
- Peregrine employees are eligible.
- New customers must inform the Company of the referring person/entity within 30 days of sign-up in order for the referrer to receive credit for the new customer. It is the responsibility of the referrer to make sure the new customer informs the Company of the referral.
- In order to participate in the Program, the Referrer must complete and submit the “Referral” form.
- Program is only available to U.S. citizens.
- Remedies for Non-Compliance. If Company determines in its sole discretion that you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions, it may, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have against you, immediately and without notice to you, withdraw all benefits to you and your referred party under this Program (including, without limitation, by canceling or declining to credit any and all Program rewards issued or to be issued to you and to any of your referred parties in connection with this Program and, by declining to send or stopping from being sent, any Program payments).
- Your Representations and Warranties to Us. You represent and warrant to the Company that you have an existing business or personal relationship with each referred party and that it is your genuine opinion that each referred party wishes to use our service.
- Limitation of Liability for Company. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Program.
- Variation of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified by the Company at its sole discretion at any time and these amendments and modifications will apply to you when you use the Company service. Any such amendments will be posted to this page, and it is your responsibility to review this page from time to time for such amendments.
- Currency. All amounts stated in these Terms and Conditions are in U.S. dollars.
- Severance. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the remaining provisions.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed, and governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby irrevocably consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within Houston, Texas for the purposes of litigating any such action.